Sunday, December 10, 2017

Manor #9 Available on RPGNow


Issue #9 of The Manor is available of RPGNow...now. I've been doing this for a while now and no matter how many times I put a product on RPGNow I get nervous, like I'm screwing it up. Which I do, but I go back and fix it. Weird.

Back to my point. If you prefer PDFs over print, click Manor #9 and grab a copy!

If you prefer a print copy, just push the Paypal button below and I'll fire one off to you. I'll also send you the PDF free, by a providing a coupon to RPGNow.


Manor #9: Where Shall I Send It?


3 comments:

  1. Question, how do you format your zines? I've been playing around with my writting software, but I can't seem to manage a staplebound format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bryam, I use Publisher, there is a default setting for booklet. In the past I created a format using a 5.5 by 8.5 page. Most publishing program have a setting for booklet and usually give a few options. What program are you using?

    ReplyDelete