Wednesday, June 11, 2014

First Micro Adventure is Up

I posted my first micro adventure, Norman's Gone Missing, on Patreon.  I think I did it correctly.  I made it available in PNG and PDF format.  It's an example of what I plan to do for the micro adventures.  I keep them as simple and interesting as I can and leave out all the other stuff.  These adventures will always be posted here and on my Patreon page free for everyone.  While I am trying to make a little extra money for my zine, I just like making these things.  Enjoy, and go find Norman.

7 comments:

  1. this is great - hope goes well
    id just make background texture a tad lighter or txt a bit bolder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was wondering about that. I'll do a light background. Thanks for the input!

      Delete
  2. You're a publishing machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When James Brown and I used to hang out together he used to say I was a....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOD-M7WZkZQ

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. So is it great or is it good? Looks like you changed your mind.

      Delete