Sunday, March 27, 2011

One Page Dungeon Contest Countdown

Just a flair shot in the air to remind those of you interested that the One-Page Dungeon Contest only has until the end of the week.  There are a ton of fantastic prizes.  Check out that list.  I offered three copies of Knowledge Illuminates.  And my long time friend and GM Rob Conley has thrown in a print copy and two PDFs of his Majestic Wilderlands.  So there should be a lot of entries looking at that line up of prizes.  Then after its all over all the entries are put into a free PDF. 

Last year I won some great prizes and hope to score at least one trinket this year.  Rob asked "You're entering even though you donated prizes?"  I replied, "Umm, yes.  Did you see the other prizes?"  Plus its a great exercise in writing.  Speaking of which I finished one page dungeon.  I still need to go over it to find all my typos.  I think it turned out well.  Last year I had a small twist to my dungeon.  I did again this year.  I'll read it over tonight and post it here on Monday or Tuesday. 

Oh, and make sure you give out a huge thanks to Alex for coordinating this again.  And, to all the judges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment